Sunday, October 10, 2010

College livin!

So, if there are any of you out there who still read my blog, I am now continuing my reports on a new foot. I have changed my background, changed the fonts and colors, and have done basically anything to get me to get going. Admittedly, I am not a very good blogger. In fact, I struggle to remember I even have a blog to update in the first place. In addition, Provo life is considerably less exciting than Tavau Fiji life, but I am still going to attempt to write about the every day happenings of what goes on in the life of Rachel Miles. Sooooo, not only do you guys get to see what happens in Fiji, but you get to see what happens at good ole' BYU! Rest assured you will hear some fabulous stories about my experiences in the Harris Fine arts Center (I spend more time there than in my own apartment- so I consider that where I 'live'), weekend excursions, intramural updates, homework happenings, and all the super exciting college life experiences! So buckle up readers, you're in for some "exciting" updates. Get ready.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh...LOVE the background! More posts is what i'm talkin about! And I want to see PICS! PICS PICS PICS! And all the juicy details about the hot dates you go on each night. Sometimes MULTIPLE on the same day! You know it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Peanut! Can't wait to hear all about life at the zoo! Welcome back to the land of blog-o-rama! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Now maybe I can see what your are doing in your life down there in Provo!!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete